Mikrosam has developed an Automated Tape Laying (ATL) systems for flat tape laying (AFTL) and contour tape laying (ACTL) depending on whether the customer aims to produce flat to medium or more contoured laminates. Both ATL systems guarantee high productivity rate, flexibility and precision, at low operating cost.
- Various machine configurations regarding construction (gantry, column, robotic)
- Multiple heads and multiple tools
- Vertical or horizontal Z axis alignment
- Material (unidirectional prepreg, fabric prepreg, film material, dry tape)
- Tape widths (75mm / 3in, 150mm / 6in, 300mm / 12in or custom defined)
- Different machine sizes (productive work areas)
- Interpolated dual-knife cutting
- Individual control of each segment on the pressure shoe
- Complex shape cuts
- Controlled heating and high uniformly distributed compaction force for proper homogenization of all layers
- Rotary mandrel axis (optional)
- Proprietary software solutions:
- Training for machine operation and maintenance
|Patented ATL solution developed by Mikrosam and installed at a world known manufacturer of primary structure parts for the new generation civil airplanes|
Automated flat tape laying (AFTL)
Automated contour tape laying (ACTL)
Application: empennage, wings, windmill blades,…
Mikrosam’s solutions are fully customized and adapted to customer’s specific technical requirements and budget.
Our team would be pleased to hear about your technical challenges and overcome your expectations!
Send your inquiry to: email@example.com