CONTINUOUS CURING OVEN
- Modular design; Steel construction
- Each module is equipped with doors from each side for easy access and cleaning purposes
- Horizontal curing position
- Double shaft supporting - the vessels are supported form two sides on shafts
- Vessels transport through the oven is with conveyer system - chain drive mechanism driven by the AC motor
- The speed is continuously adjusted and programmed.
- Speed (curing time) adjustment capability
- Cylinder rotation capability - Second AC motor driven chain mechanism is giving the rotation to the cylinders while curing.
- The cylinder rotation speed can be continuously adjusted.
- Each heating zones has independent IR heater with separate temperature controller with PID logic for controlling and regulation of the zone temperature.
- Exhaust air system