Mikrosam offers software solution for online motion and process control tailored to the specific needs of the automated fiber placement (AFP) and tape laying (ATL) production:
- provides an intuitive interface over the complete production process;
- it is adapted to the language of choice by the customer;
- allows uninterrupted production program running with possibility of simultaneous parameters’ overriding;
- integrates the functionalities of a modern CNC system, SCADA and Real-Time control into a single, easy-to-use interface.
MikroAutomate has an open-system concept which uses standard, industry-proved and generally accepted packages. This feature of the software adds to its functionality, to the level of machine control, and does not lock the customer to a single machine manufacturer.
In addition, MikroAutomate provides an option to its users, to go a step further and extend their own functionality by integrating their higher-level production management systems with this software.
MikroAutomate provides a complete data tracking method to acquire, store and easily retrieve data on a variety of aspects of the production process and the machine itself. The collected data can be used to:
- generate reports and inspect history production runs;
- track the effects of production parameters on the final part;
- achieve higher quality with less variation on the production process;
- increase machine’s effective uptime.
MikroAutomate+ - regulating processing parameters
AUTOMATED FIBER PLACEMENT (AFP)
AUTOMATED TAPE LAYING (ATL)
Our team would be pleased to hear about your technical challenges and overcome your expectations!
Send your inquiry to: email@example.com