Mikrosam offers the comprehensive software solution for off-line programming, design and simulation for Automated Fiber Placement and Tape Laying (AFP/ATL)
MikroPlace V3.0 is the most sophisticated, machine-independent environment which pushes engineering knowledge further to meet what is perceived only as AFP/ATL imagination.
- ability to be operated off-line and without additional and costly CAD license;
- works for many types of machines, from different producers;
- ability to create programs for multiple work cells that will coordinate final work i.e. multi-robot layup system.
- tools to design your own surface models and ply geometries, or import and read external surface models and ply geometries;
- functionality to generate separate program paths in G-code and link them to form lay-up sequences;
- simulation of the entire lay-up process;
- reports on results’ tracking, analysis and control of the production.
Custom-made feature portfolio:
- create and add supplementary features upon customer specific requirements;
- adaptable to existing equipment at customer's site.
- create boundaries – define ply edges;
- create plies (define exact courses): constant angle, parallel path, fixed axis, split line;
- define layup parameters;
- create plies from imported data from Siemens FibersimTM and Dassault's CATIA®
- sequence plies and courses to exactly define the final laminate;
- course staggering option to avoid overlaps;
AUTOMATED FIBER PLACEMENT (AFP) AUTOMATED TAPE LAYING (ATL)
- automatic identification and correction of length deviating tows;
- tow channeling option;
- tow dropping;
- automatic gap fill between courses;
- boundary coverage;
- cutting strategies with one and two knives (full course, simple cutting, original cutting);
- modify and adapt each cut part separately:
- better material coverage of the plies,
- waste material cut,
- shorter production time;
- ply modification and correction: order change, deviating parameters, course design, and course direction.
- define machine path parameters: safety plane, offset surface, mandrel rotation, lead in/out;
- generate machine path and process data to achieve the defined layup;
- different layup entry/exit strategies;
- different ultrasonic cutting strategies
- orientation methods of the machine head
- add new events on the machine path: stop, cut, and restart;
- modify any process/orientation parameter, at any point on the machine path;
- generate G-code for the specific CNC system being used:
- increase/decrease number of blocks in NC file;
- zero point offset
- visualize the complete kinematic movements from the generated G-code;
- verify the correctness of the generated G- code;
- view simulation from any side, stop and start at any time;
- option to run one step program at a time;
- ability to observe the machine motion when laying tows, and when it is outside the laying surface;
- Civil aircraft
- Space structures
- Wind power
- Special Automotive
ASK FOR DEMO VERSION AND/OR DETAILED PRESENTATION ON THE TECHNICAL FEATURES OF THE SOFTWARE!
Our team would be pleased to hear about your technical challenges and overcome your expectations!
Send your inquiry to: email@example.com