Why spend extra on something you really need?
Each of our products comes with dedicated software for offline design, simulation, analysis, prototyping, testing and production of composite manufacturing.
Additionally, we provide stand-alone or demo licenses for customers who wish try our software or for R&D institutions.
Every software from Mikrosam comes with multi-year free upgrade support.
Design, Analyze, Simulate and Visualize Composite Manufacturing
- Winding Expert
- Quality Control System
WindingExpert 2020 – Advanced Filament Winding modeling and control
- Mandrel generation
- Axis symmetrical mandrel geometry
- Winding pattern development;
- Winding path and pattern simulation;
- Control data generation;
- Export feature for Abaqus;
- The FW machine is compatible for execution of the winding programs created with CADWIND, ComposiCAD, Cadfil or other similar software package.
MikroPlace – AFP and ATL simulations, CATIA compatible
- Fully NURBS compliant CAD platform
- Import/Export to standard formats such as IGES, STEP, NASTRAN, SolidWorks, etc.
- Generates layup on mandrel shapes
- Import layup data from Catia and FiberSim.
- Sophisticated layup algorithms: Constant angle, Geodesic curve, Parallel path, etc.
- Layup attributes: Course stagger, Course fitting, Tow dropping, Boundary and tow coverage
- Organization of plies and courses
- Analysis of layup
Quality Control System
QCS – Continuous improvement via data monitoring and traceability
Data Acquisition and data management hardware & software for the following data:
- Operator data input
- Raw material data input, material consumption
- Process temperature, Compaction pressure, Tension monitoring
- Remaining material available and consumption
- Bar code reading function for the material (one bar code scanner is included)
- Generation of the Quality Control Report in .pdf or other format acceptable for the customer.
- Possibility to include additional data on customer request.
Explore Winding Expert
The ultimate Filament Winding pattern Generator
Comprehensive Software Solution for offline programming, design, and simulation of AFT/ATL Winding!
Interested to learn more?
Contact us for more information, demo or for analysis of your design
News & Events
GKN Fokker and Mikrosam develop AFP for the Multifunctional Fuselage Demonstrator’s floor beams and OOA consolidation of 6-meter spars for TPC rudders, elevators, and tails.…
Meet the MikroPlace team! This team is a group of dedicated software engineers, "hungry" to create the most efficient and effective code to bring the…
At this JEC WORLD 2023, Mikrosam will present its latest highly-advanced, engineered-to-order automated solutions for composite parts. In addition to its extensive experience, Mikrosam is…
Mikrosam is on the way to connecting science, engineering, and production. We presented at the AZL's 15th Workgroup “Composites in Pipes and Vessels“ on November…
Visit Mikrosam at JEC DACH, Germany 2022! Dates: 29-30 November 2022 Venue: Messe Augsburg, Germany About the Forum: The JEC Forum DACH is an annual…
Visit Mikrosam at International Hydrogen Fuel Cell Vehicle Congress (FCVC) 2022! Booth B89 Date: 15-17 September 2022 Venue: Shanghai Automobile Exhibition Center (No. 7575, Boyuan…