This year CAMX is held in person in Dallas, TX from 19-21 October, 2021.
Visit Mikrosam at CAMX, October 19 – 21, Dallas, TX. Exhibit Halls D-F — Booth U51.
Mikrosam will be present to show our latest equipment deliveries and technologies for automating composite manufacturing. If you are looking for cost-effective ways to automate your composite manufacturing, then Mikrosam is the answer. With 3 decades of global experience, Mikrosam’s engineering and manufacturing leadership creates customer successes every day. Our innovative engineered-to-order equipment gives you high ROI in
- Filament Winding high performance for CNG/Hydrogen tanks
- AFP and ATL units with modular and upgradable configuration
- Slitting and Conversion units with Inspection system
- And many more
Sign up to see and meet our North American reps!
Here’s a preview of our offerings
Modular, Upgradeable AFP and ATL with leading Performance/Price
We offer a full range of highly customizable configurations. Explore our competitive AFP and ATL offerings. Choose an initial configuration that is suited to start and will not hold you down as you grow your business:
- Multi-Material AFP using thermoset, thermoplastic and dry-fiber
- Single tape up to 2”, or 16 tows or more ¼” or 1/8″ wide
- Automated Head Exchange in <3mins
- Robotic, Gantry or hybrid configuration
- Patented ATL Head, dual ultra-sonic knives, 50mm (2″) to 300mm (12″)
- In-process Layup Inspection System (IPLIS)
- Proven thermoplastic consolidation capability
Leading Filament Winding Performance and Automation for Pressure Vessels
As a leader in filament winding equipment, Mikrosam offers turnkey solutions for customers. We deliver leading automated lines for LPG, CNG, hydrogen and other high-pressure vessels, with capacity over 1 million per year:
- Liner loading stations
- Automatic handling of parts
- Filament winding machines with high speed, high reliability, and low TCO
- Patented Automatic Cut & Restart System
- Quick-clean resin baths with automatic resin mixing system
- Advanced Fiber creels with tension control and fast spool exchange
- TCON – Top level control system for supervision and quality control
Mikrosam provides excellent automation and integration with 3rd party equipment for entire production lines. Our lines ensure low total cost of ownership, high availability, and productivity, with increased throughput and reduced cost per cylinder or part. Find out why our customers enjoy high ROI and excellent support with Mikrosam.
Mikrosam outfits NIAR ATLAS with advanced composite prepreg slitting and rewinding unit
Earlier this year, Mikrosam delivered single-step slitting unit to Advanced Technologies Laboratory for Aerospace Systems (ATLAS) to facilitate its research on variety of composite prepregs. The unit features wide to narrow prepreg slitting, as well as direct spooling and rewinding capability with an advanced online inspection system for quality spools.
Mikrosam’s Multi-material ATL and AFP Robot Machine installed at UD – CCM
Mikrosam and Composite Automation installed its latest Robot-based single tape AFP machine at The Center for Composite Materials (CCM) at the University of Delaware. This multi-material advanced equipment will empower UD-CCM with numerous research projects.
Mikrosam’s innovations in machinery, software and services drive the success of our customers every day!